Ask Windy Cissy

If you're a guy who has always wondered what it would have been like if you'd been born female, this advice column is for you. From shopping to shaving, makeup to mannerisms, I'll share with you techniques that have enabled me to pass convincingly as a woman, time and again. You'll learn what to do, and what not to do, as you explore your feminine side. So go ahead, let your inner woman out! All reasonable questions will be answered. Ask Windy Cissy at windycissy@yahoo.com

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Creating the Perfect Ponytail

Dear Windy, Could you direct me to a pic of your ponytail hair style? I would love to see how you do that. When I wear a wig, somehow I have never been able to make up a realistic appearing ponytail. It could be that I am not very good with wigs.... My own hair is long enough to wear a real ponytail, but my forward baldness does keep me from looking as feminine as I would like. ...I like the reasoned and practical way you seem to approach the "crossdressing" aspects of your life. Rickie

Dear Rickie, Wearing a ponytail is a lot of fun, and it's a great way to overcome bad hair days when you're wig is in a bad mood....the trick is to use a scrunchie and plenty of bobby pins: brush your hair behind your head and pull it into a ponytail, wrap the scrunchie around it twice, then grab the ponytail in both hands and pull apart slightly to force the scrunchie up as far as it will go. Next, tuck the loose strands back and pin them liberally with plenty of bobby pins until you have the look you want. Of course, you may want to create bangs with the rest of your wig, and when it looks just right finish it off with a little hairspray. Here's a link to a picture of how it looks. Windy

http://snurl.com/scrunchie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home